It's the quiet ones you have to watch...
Almost 3 weeks since I last updated here, but that doesn't mean nothing's happened. In fact a lot's been going on - 14 commits have brought enhancements such as:
- Locally-hosted comments and RSS - making the journals (on the display side) fully independent of LJ
- Improved CMS management incuding page relocation
- Option to switch files between albums
- Conversion of the CMS from array-based to object-based and far more flexible updating
- PHPDOC documentation of source code
- Non-sequential URLs for albums
- Login via OpenID
The codebase has also been rolled out on two other sites (private for the moment), proving its flexibility and locating a few stray bugs at the same time!
I'm really pleased with the current state of the code - the OpenID consumer (albeit very basic) could be a key enhancement for the target audience, as it can be combined with a couple more features to allow access to certain facilities / albums / etc to a user's LJ friends automatically.